Monday, November 8, 2010

Crafting for Good

I was looking at facebook this morning and one of my friends wrote about making prayer shawls.  I have been wanting to make prayer shawls, hats for preemies, and any other craft that I can donate.  I actually have bought books, printed things off the internet, and started projects that I had planned to donate to different causes.  Unfortunately, like most things, I haven't finished things.  I really think that I want to start this again.  Only this time, I want to actually finish projects and donate them.  Maybe, I'll even start a facebook thing about making things to donate.  I don't know that anyone will participate, but it maybe a nice thing to try.

Anyway, that is one of my goals for the new year and sooner if possible,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment