Friday, November 19, 2010

More Crafting

I have been working on my tuck ins for my flirty apron swap.  I am absolutely loving sewing.  I always enjoyed it, but am enjoying it so much more now.  I'm not sure why.  I am even using my cheap sewing machine because it is easier to take out and put away and right now I need all the time savings I can get.  So far I've made a tea bag cozy and will be adding ginger tea bags to it (am going to make 1 more to match the apron I made) and  a needlecase that matches the tea bag cozy.  I still need to finish my quilled angel notecards, angel earrings, and my lavender/geranium bathsalts.  I am thinking of adding more in, but I'm not sure what else.  I certainly don't want it to seem cheap.

A- angel notecards
N-needlecase
G-ginger tea with tea bag cozies
E-earrings (angel)
L-lavender/geranium bath salts

I will be making a few wine sacks for Christmas gifts, some play food for the kids, and I'm not sure what else I have planned.  I definitely need to complete a scrapbook for my mom for Christmas.  That will probably be my next project along with a couple of recipe cards for my sisters that have my grandmother's recipes.  Unfortunately, I only have a few since she made most of her recipes by the measurements she had in her mind.  I may do something similar for my husband's family, if I can find the time.  Then after the holidays, I will be making sure that I make at least 1 item a month to donate.  That's my goal at this point anyway.

I'll post pictures of teh things that I have made and the things that I plan to make soon!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment