Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Apron Swap

I think I am almost done with everything for my first Flirty Apron Swap.  I should be able to send my package out Monday or Tuesday at the latest, maybe even sooner.  I had so much fun with this swap and loved making my first apron.  I really enjoyed creating the tuck-ins also.  I've already posted my apron, but unfortunately didn't get pictures of the rest of the tuck-ins.  I chose the word angel and my tuck-ins are the following:

A-handmade quilled angel notecards
N-handmade needle case
G-ginger tea in 2 handmade tea bag carriers
E-angel earrings packaged in a hans stamped box
L-lavender,lemon,geranium,rosemary bath salts packaged in a hand stamped box

I hope my partner enjoys everything.  I look forward to getting my package and seeing what everyone else gets!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Your package of goodies sounds delightful. I'm sure your swap partner will be doing a happy dance when they receive your package. Thanks for joining in on the Handmade Christmas Challenge. Trace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing sounding swap collection - well done you! :) Laura (Moags)
    PS Love your background.

    ReplyDelete