- Diet- I really want to be a vegan. Lately, I am really not enjoying meat at all. I seem to be ok with eating things like hamburger, but actual chicken, beef, and pork seem to just churn my stomach. I haven't eaten meat since Saturday when we had steak that I really didn't enjoy (I really thought I would). I did eat a taco salad tonight which was bad on more than one front, but I am moving on. I really need to eliminate the foods that I think I have an allergy/intolerance to. Now my kids may be facing similar allergies, only theirs may be more involved than mine. For me, I tend to get digestive issues and maybe some nasal issues, but my kids are having issues with ENT stuff, like fluid in their ears and maybe enlarged adenoids and/or tonsils. I am cooking more at home and eating out less. I am eating a little healthier. I really need to continue on the healthier track with my diet.
- Living Green-I guess I am doing ok at that. I re-cycle. I am trying to re-purpose clothing and free-cycle for things so that I am not buying things new all the time. We were composting, but since the winter is here, we really haven't been able to get the composter open easily. I really wish we should start composting again. I am trying to use my veggie peelings, my veggie ends, etc for things like soup stock. That way I am making my own, I am not throwing away useful food, and I know what is in there.
- Crafting and Homemade Items- I really need to focus more on this. I spend one night a week with a friend to craft, but I never quite plan enough ahead of time so I never have a project (out of the million that I have that i want to do) ready to work on. I am still buying things at stores(which I wanted to limit). My twins second birthday is coming up and my older son will be three one and a half months later. I still haven't made them a quilt. I still haven't started their birthday gifts (the twins birthday is in a week and a half). I wanted to start donating crafty things and haven't even thought about that, ok I have thought about it but have done nothing about it!
- Organizing- I still need to get myself organized. I am getting better, but it seems like everytime I make headway, something happens and I fall behind. Sometimes it feels like one step forward two steps back. I still need to get better at having a plan in place. Most of this means keeping the house neat and orderly.
- Exercise (weight loss)- I haven't done much exercising since the summer. I still chase after teh kids, but that's just not enough. I need to make time to exercise so that I can be healthy for me and my family. I hope that when the nice weather comes, I'll be more likely to get out with the kids. I can't wait though. I need to find something now!