One of the reasons that I like writing this blog, is that it helps to keep my head a little more clear about what my goals are. I may not always follow through with them, but at least I am thinking and writing and hopefully following some of them. To give myself some credit, I have been exercising. I have made some better meal choices, though not always great. I have started making water kefir and milk kefir, though I am feeling like I am getting behind in that area as well. I have been having some green smoothies, though I really want to have more. I really want to start menu planning again. For some reason, having my husband home has made me lazy in this area. I need to get back on track.
Long and Short Term Goals?:
- plan my meals for the week
- have a green smoothie every day
- be creative
- cook/eat at home versus eating crappy unhealthy food out
- continue to read more about aromatherapy and herbs
- continue to research nutrition and healthy diet
- reasearch and get new recipes
- read and follow "the Body Ecology Diet", and allergy diets
- go grocery shopping
- finish Rebecca's baby shower gift!