Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Organizing

I know that there are a lot of times that I tend to repetitively write about the same thing over and over and over, or at least that is how it feels to me.  Here I am again writing about organization and my lack there of.  I really need to go through my kids' toys and get them organized so that I can feel like my house is not full of toys.  On the other hand, I really need to get my craft supplies organized so that I know what I have and figure out if there are things that I either have double of (because I was not organized) or if there are things that I can get rid of.  I am really getting tired of feeling stressed because I am so unorganized!  Also, maybe, just maybe if things are organized, then I will find time to be creative and enjoy my craft supplies.

The other area that I need to get organized in is meal planning.  Actually after I write this post, I am off to plan for the next week.  I really need to plan what I am going to eat and what I will eat when I have certain cravings, since I really need and want to get my eating under control.  I talked to my husband about some of these things today and we decided that I just need to do it.  I can't keep putting it of, rationalizing it, or making excuses.  It is hard without a set schedule like we have during the school year, but I guess I just need to put a schedule together for myself and plan my meals and go grocery shopping around the foods that I need to be eating.

If I can get myself organized, I am sure that I will have more time for other things and I am absolutely sure that I will be way less stressed.  I am hoping that if I get my eating under control that will help me with some of the procrastination that I am having since I think the foods that I am eating are making me feel less motivated and almost spacey.  What I need to do is just do what I know needs to be done and know that I may need to work a lot harder at it than some people who are just naturally organized and neat.

I know what I need to do, how I need to do it, but now I just need to actually follow through and do it!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment