Monday, July 12, 2010

Get Back on Track!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I've been watching "Losing It with Jillian" and am getting somewhat motivated.  We actually didn't eat out at all today and I honestly can't remember yesterday!  My goal is to start eating at home pretty much always and if we do eat out, I will eat properly chosen meals not the crap that I have been choosing lately.  Tom and I started walking Breakheart Reservation, a park in our town that is full of hills.  It's about a 3 mile loop and we are pushing the strollers as well as walking.  Granted they are jogging stroller and roll quite nicely, but it's still pushing a stroller and a 21 pound baby for me and for Tom 2 babies 21ish pounds and 25ish pounds.

We got our first veggie out of our garden and I am looking forward to getting more.  Even though I did eat at home tonight, I didn't eat great.  I pretty much ate a pork chop with BBQ sauce no veggies even though I cooked amaranth greens and then almost 2 pieces of cheesecake.  I am so tempted to throw out the last 3 pieces of cheesecake so I won't be tempted to eat them.  I need to do more than just watch these tv shows.  I need to get off my butt and get it in gear and do something.  I need to stop saying that I am going to do something and actually do it!!!!!

We are planning on walking everyday in Breakheart!  It felt really good today.  I was struggling, but I felt good!  I really enjoy being in Breakheart and exercising with my family.  I want to get into a good healthy lifestyle while the kids are young so that they grow up with it being natural!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment