Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cookie!

I finally made cookies from "Cooking For The Whole Family", a cookbook that I forgot that I had.  It's a cookbook that has healthy recipes that the whole family will enjoy!  I decided to try oatmeal chocolate chip cookies and the kids loved them!  So did daddy!  I am really excited to try more recipes from this book.

Last night, I was looking at the different recipes and I can't wait to ry a bunch of them.  I am getting so bored with cooking the same old thing.  I can't wait to try new recipes and have new flavors.  I love to cook and I want to cook healthy recipes and I think I found a few that I will like and luckily, Tom will pretty much eat anything that I make.  I just hope that the kids will like more foods.  They only eat certain things!  I can't wait for them to eat more things!

Thanks for the suggestion for "The Joy of Cooking".  I can't wait to go pick it up!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment