Monday, August 10, 2009

Baptism

We need to have all 3 kids baptized and I am attempting to make all their outfits. I have started cutting out the pattern for my daughter and have actually completed the embroidery on the front top. I think I may be crazy to attempt this, but they are going to be very simple cotton outfits and I am so excited to be able to have made my kids baptism outfits. I can't wait to have them completed and see what they look like on the kids.

Once that is completed I need to sew 2 halloween costumes. We will all be a character from the Wizard of Oz. I have already made Tom a scarecrow and me Dorothy many years ago. Last year I made Michael a scarecrow which will become Thomas' costume and Michael will either be a scarecrow, but bigger or the cowardly lion and Eva Rose will be a mini Dorothy! Crazy but awesome

Amy

BTW- Cloth diapers are going great so far. Not too difficult when you use a combo of disposable and cloth!

No comments:

Post a Comment