Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For the first time, I'm joining in with the Christian Homekeeper and writing about Spring time plans.  I think I need a plan and something to look forward to, hoping that spring comes here soon!




This week’s Homekeeper’s Journal is about Spring Time Plans.


In my kitchen, I plan to ….. Keep making green smoothies and increase my raw and vegan foods!

Plans with the children ….. I can't wait for spring to take the kids out to the park and let them run and play and get some of their energy out!  I just want to be outside with them!
Plans with the husband ….. I can't wait to start exercising with my husband again.  I also want to make time to have us time, maybe even more date nights or more consistent date nights
Plans for my house ….. Spring Cleaning and organizing.  Along with that I want to go through some of my extra things and either find a home for them or get rid of them.  Then I want to maintain the organization and clean house atmosphere.

Garden Plans ….. My husband and I need to sit down and plan out what we want to plant this year. This will be our second year with a garden and I would really like to plant things that we will eat and not have too much of one thing and not enough of another.  I am hoping that the kids will be better this year so that I can enjoy gardening with my husband.  I also want to work on my flower gardens and get them a  little more presentable.
Other Plans ….. I want to make sure that I keep time for my many projects that I either have started or that have the supplies to start but haven't made that leap of starting yet.

I may need to check out the "homekeeper's journal" more often and try to write about the current topic.  Now I just need to make sure that I attempt to maintain these goals!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. How is your raw vegan diet going? I am thinking of looking into this.

    ReplyDelete