Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Natural products

Here I am trying to be good and by products that are good for you and I end up buying things that still contain things that are harmful for you. I went to Whole Foods tonight and bought shampoo that I thought would be good. I should have listened to my instincts and put it back. I read the ingredient list and had concerns over some of the listed ingredients. I went home and looked up some of the ingredients that I had concerns over and I was right. How do you know when you are buying products that are safe. There is so much out there, but you don't know if it harmful or not! One more reason to make my own!

I did make some massage oil for my husbands legs. Hopefully this will help him when they are achy and he can't sleep or maybe this will help him not have achy legs. We'll have to wait and see!!

Hopefully I will be able to make my own products and hopefully I will learn more about aromatherapy!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment