Thursday, September 17, 2009

Creating

I love to be creative!  I just don't have the time right now.  I am still working on Eva Rose's sweater for her Baptism and then to actually make the boys outfit!  Thankfully the patterns are simple.  Hopefully, they are going to look good and will look enough like Christening outfits.  Then I have to make a guest book for my sister's wedding and hopefully she'll like it.  Then I need to make halloween costumes for Eva Rose and Michael.  Hopefully, Thomas will be able to use Michael's from last year, but I am afraid that I will have to make one for him also.  We are planning on the kids all being characters from the Wizard of Oz.  I have a scarecrow and need to make Dorothy and either another scarecrow or lion, maybe 2!  Then there are the multiple scrapbooks for my wedding, and all the kids, never mind wanting to learn to make soap for the family!

So much to do and not enough time to do it!  I will try to find time to be creative and enjoy it not to just do it!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment