Monday, July 15, 2013

My Latest Projects


I've been trying to make time to create. I've been doing pretty good at making time, just not actually finishing projects yet. I've been working on hand sewing my daughter's quilt. I have 4  blocks completed so far. 



I've also been working on an angry birds quilt for my oldest son. I should be able to finish it by the end if the week. 


I'm looking forward to buying some more quilting books soon. I think they are going to be English paper piecing and hand quilting related. Right now I am loving seeing and quilting. 

A friend has asked me to teach classes at her new studio. If I can get the confidence and the time, I'm going to do it. She also told me I should join the art consortium in town. I'm not sure I'm good enough but I may join any way. 

I've also been making soap and loving it. No new pictures but I am loving my latest coconut, olive, and cocoa butter creation. I can't wait to play more. 

Amy




No comments:

Post a Comment