Monday, June 16, 2014

Getting Back

When I first started writing this blog, I wrote often. As time has gone by and the kids have gotten older, I seem to be backing off writing, probably due to time constraints. Not only have I backed off writing, I have also backed off reading some my favorite blogs. My goal is to get back to writing and following through with my goals for starting this blog.

I am in the process of studying for my LICSW exam. I have about 3 weeks left before I need to take the exam and when I pass, I will have my highest clinical license and be done with my Social Work exams.  I'm thinking that I won't be starting to write and read posts more often until I take my exam. I want to get my focus back on my goals so that once I pass the exam, I can start writing again.

We have started our garden.  This year, our garden doesn't seem to be starting off as well as we would like.  Our tomato plants seem to be going well, nut we seem to have lost a lot of our cucumber plants.  I did try potatoes again this year and I believe I am doing it the right way this time.  I am also trying onions and garlic this year for the very first time. I am really excited to see how things grow.  Our weather this year has been odd.  it seems like it has been cold a lot longer than normal. I'm trying not to be impatient, bit I really want to be able to go out and pick my own veggies from my own garden.

One of the things that I need to work on, is my food addiction issue.  I am slowly realizing that this is a bigger problem than I like to think about and admit to.  My focus is going to be trying to eat healthier and figure out what my food triggers are. Having a good garden in my backyard will hopefully make that easier.

I am looking forward to returning to writing once things settle done after my exam.  wish me luck, because I am going to pass the first time I take it!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment