Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Time

As you may or may not know, I have a bunch of blogs that I write on.  At a play date the other day, a friend asked how I keep up with them.  It got me thinking and I decided that I really don't have time to update multiple blogs, especially when this blog seems to encompass what I write about on my other blogs.  I have decided, at least for now, to forgo the other blogs and write everything on this blog, that is everything except for things about my kids.  I have decided that the blog about my kids and my family is going to stay separate since I want that focus to remain on them.

Time wise, I am trying to be better organized.  Some days are good and some days not so good.  I just need to maintain the same level of organization, and hopefully that will help me better organize and prioritize my time!  I am trying to not just veg out on front of the TV.  I want to make sure that I use my time wisely so that I can get things done and also relax.  I have decided that Monday night craft night will be spent scrapbooking my wedding, so that something gets accomplished and so that I know what I will be doing that night so I can plan my supplies.  I want to spend time knitting while I enjoy TV.  I want to make sure that I have time to cook and clean.  I need to plan my menus so that I can go shopping and budget my money better as well as my time.  I need to budget my time with the kids so that they get enough mommy time yet things in the house get doen too.

As I write, I am working on a KAL (knit a long ) placemat.  It's a group that I joined and I find fun.  I know that I have other things to work on one being my apron for flirtyapronswap.blogspot.com as well as another apron swap.  I love crafting and I love swaps.  I am really enjoying being creative.  Oh, and I did finish the doll for my daughter, I just need to make some final adjustments.  It came out pretty good for my first time, but it's also a little scary looking.  I'm hoping that some final adjustments will help.

I'm off to menu plan and work on my KAL.  Any suggestions for menu planning are very much welcome! 
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment