It's been a while, but I decided to join in with Jamie Ridler at http://www.jamieridlerstudios.ca, for Wishcasting Wednesday. This week Jamie asks, "Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish for 2013?" This year, I wish to follow through with my dreams and beliefs longer than I usually do. I start off doing well, then I lose it. I don't want to make resolutions for the New Year, but I want to make changes that stay.
This year, I want to:
- eat a more plant based diet to be healthy (hopefully lose weight in the process as this will be healthier)
- get back to running once my back is better. I really liked it, but the hot weather killed me and then my back started acting up. I'll probably have to start walking since I have sciatica right now and I don't know when it will get better.
- spend more time sewing and doing other creative activities that I love.
- do more homeschooling activities with my twins while my older one is in school.
- get organized and stay that way. In the process, get rid of things that I don't need or use.
- maybe, finally start that easy shop or do some craft fairs like I have wanted to in the past.