Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday

Jamie Ridler at http://www.jamieridlerstudios.ca asks, "What do you wish for your home?"


For me, this is an easy question.  I want my home to be organized and peaceful.  But, as much as I want it to be organized, I want it to feel lived in and comfortable.  I have 3 children; a 4 year old and 3 year old twins.  They have so many toys, and I am trying to keep them organized, but I want them to be able to play and enjoy their childhood and use their imagination.  I have a ton of stuff that I am slowly trying to go through and get rid of so that what I keep are things that I will use and things that I have a place for.  I want to stop buying things that I don't need and only buy new items when it is needed not just because I want it.  I am hoping that by keeping my things organized and trying to have a place for everything, we will all feel more at peace in my house as well as feel more creative!


Amy



9 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I do identify, minus the toys part. Although that said, sometimes the husband's toys take over a bit....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well Amy. A sense of peace to get that creative mojo moving is a fine thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I've just packed up all my clutter and now am wishing I could burn it all and just walk away from this life...
    As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop buying things, yes - I'm so with you!
    As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can totally relate to this wish. Getting organized can feel so overwhelming, but it sounds like you're going about it the right way.

    As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are good wishes, and you have such a clear, loving sense of what your obstacles are--sticky, silly little people :) As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you wish for yourself Amy, I too wish for you. I hope you feel at peace and organized with your kids:)

    ReplyDelete