A simple answer to this question is: "I wish to spend my time following through with the goals that I set of myself at the beginning of the year".
- I wish to make time to get myself healthy. By this, I mean exercise and eating right. I have started walking/running every other day and am starting to feel pretty good. I still have a long way to go, but I no longer ache after I finish my exercise. I would love to add yoga and/or meditation to my routine. As far as eating healthy, I still have a way to go. I am doing well with drinking my green smoothies in the morning, but I am still having trouble throughout the day. This is something I will continue to work on. I am also trying to remember to drink my water kefir instead of soda.
- I want to make time to get my life organized. Again this is something that I am am working on. I have started going through my craft supplies and am starting to purge somethings. After purging, I have started to get an organization system. I also want to get more organized so that I can have a cleaner house.
- I want to make time to be creative. I have been crocheting and trying to get my unfinished projects completed. I am trying to use up the supplies I have instead of buying new and adding to the lack of room that I already have.
- I wish to spend time learning about new things. I want to learn more about essential oils, gardening, and herbs as well as getting better with the creative things that I like to do. I want to learn more about growing herbs and using them. I want to learn more about using essential oils for me and my family. I want to learn more about how to have a good healthy garden so that I can use that to feed my family instead of relying on the store. I'm sure that there is more that I want to learn, but that is what I can think of now.
- I wish to spend more quality time with my kids. I am looking to spend some time homeschooling my twins for their first preschool year. It is so expensive to send 2 kids to preschool for 2 years. I think it will be good for them to go for 1 year, but I don't know that 2 is necessary. I also want to spend more time encouraging them to be creative and not really worrying about the mess that they make. I also want to make sure that I spend quality time with my husband!
For now this is where I wish to spend my time. How do you wish to spend your time?