Monday, November 7, 2011

AEDM (art every day month) 11/7/2011

So I am not doing all that great with my goal of being creative every day and definitely not doing great with writing about it.  I am pushing forward with attempting to be creative every day.  I have been cooking, and yesterday I made honey mustard chicken which were awesome, my favorite easy recipe!

Today, I decided to get the kids involved.  My 3 1/2 year old and one of my 2 1/2 year old twins used some fabric crayons and colored and I ironed their creations onto some plain unbleached muslin.  I need more colorings to make more fabric for the lining of a bag that I am planning on making for my mom for Christmas.  I need something from my other twin and more from the other 2 kids so that I have enough material for the lining.  I think this will make the bag even more special!  I decided to cut out the pattern this afternoon and maybe I'll even pull out the sewing machine tonight or maybe I'll come home tomorrow while everyone is at school and sew or maybe during nap time.  Maybe I can finish it this week and have a gift or at least a partial gift finished!


Happy Creating!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment