Monday, May 9, 2011

What Am I Doing and Where Am I Going?

As usual, I start out with the best of intentions and then I totally fade!  I started out my day of a good note, but then I totally screwed it up.  I have so  much work to do to get to where I want to be.  I had planned on making a great veggie dish tonight, but ran out of time.  Here we are trying to eat more vegan, especially since my husband's doctor would prefer him to eat that way and that's how I want to eat, and I can't even get my act together to make meals.  I have everything I need to make dinner tomorrow night and will most likely make it early in the day so that I can't use the excuse that I ran out of time.  I am going to spend dome time and plan my meals for the week so that I again can't use the time excuse.  I'm not exactly where my time goes, but I'm sure that I'm not being as productive as I can be.

I am not stepping foot in the cafeteria at work.  First off, there is pretty much nothing I should be eating there.  Secondly, I really shouldn't spend be spending money when I have plenty of food at home that I can be eating.  Thirdly, I really want to be in control of my eating.  Finally, I really want to learn how to cook and plan delicious tasting vegan meals.

When I go home tonight, I am going to eat my red lentils with rice.  I am going to eat healthy snacks, like fruit and nut butters.  I need to get back into my running, which I may try to do tonight, or I will do with the twins tomorrow morning.  I really want to see how I do running without pushing a stroller, but I guess if I can run with a stroller, I can do even better without!  I really will get this some day!  I really will get healthy, eat healthy, and live healthy.  I know what I want to do, I just have to step up and do it.  I need to stop making excuses and start living my life the way I want and need to live it.

As for the creativity piece of life, I am starting to plan and cut out pattern pieces for kids clothes week challenge. I went to teh fabric store today and I have fabric and patterns to make.  Now I just need to get cutting and sewing!

Thanks for listening to my therapy session.  I feel like this way, there is nothing too sensitive that I am sharing, yet I am being accountable to anyone who reads this,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment