Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inspiration

I have been reading a ton of food/health and craft blogs lately and I am so inspired!  All I want to do know is sew and cook.  Unfortunately I have many other priorities that take precedence over my desire to do this!  Fortunately I have 3 beautiful children that need my time and attention, but I just wish that I had more time, or that they would be interested enough in sitting for a craft project so we could all do something creative.  Hopefully when they get a little older they will sit longer.  Fortunately, I have a house to clean and a job to go to that also take up my time.  All of these things are things that everyone deals with when it comes to prioritizing their lives.  The good thing is that I have a family to cook for so that helps with my desire to try out new recipes.  Unfortunately my kids take after me and are picky eaters.  I am hoping that behavior changes.  As they get older, I will explain to them how much fun it can be to try new foods!

I love reading blogs.  Any time I feel in a slump about being creative or being healthy, or being green, etc, all I need to do is read a blog and I get inspired all over again.  I just need to make time to enjoy the things I love all while taking care of myself and my family, ie: getting enough sleep!  I have written about my goals for removing tv from my life, or at least incorporating the things I need/want to do into watching tv.  I have been doing better with this, but as always it is a work in progress.  I think I need to start putting pictures on this blog.  I tend to put pictures on my family blog, but nothing really here.  I plan to put pictures of the things I create, the food I cook, and the gardens that I have. 

For now, I am off to figure out how to sew some more tonight!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment