Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday

It's time again for wishcasting Wednesday.  Jamie Ridler asks "What do you wish to shed?"  When I first read this, I immediately thought pounds.  I would love to shed about 30 pounds so that I will feel better all around.  If I were to shed even half that, I know that I would feel a lot better about myself.  I really think that shedding some of the extra weight that I have packed on over the last few years will help me feel better about how I look.  This in turn will, hopefully, give me more confidence all around.  More confidence, will hopefully lead to less insecurities.  I am under no delusion though, that how I look will completely take care of all of my insecurities.  I know that there is more here to deal with, but that is a subject for another time.

Eating healthier, and more homemade foods will help me shed those pounds.  In turn, I'll be following through with my goal of cooking at home, saving money, being more green, and maybe even being creative in the kitchen.  This whole process will hopefully help me to be more healthy overall and isn't that something we all strive for?

Amy

4 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    Wanting increased health and wellbeing - with the side effect of losing weight - is a very worthwhile wish and one that so many of us can relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wish. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, what a treat to find others with wishes similar to mine. Drop a line if you ever want some support. As you wish for yourself, dear one, so I wholeheartedly wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wishes!

    I also love the background to your page, so pretty.

    As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also.

    ReplyDelete