Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday: How do you wish to spend some time?

Jamie Rider at jamieridlerstudios.ca asks "How do you wish to spend some time?"

This is a fabulous question for me.  When I first saw the question, I thought sleeping!  Now that I think more about it, I think I wish to spend time doing the things that I love to do, but never have enough time to do.  With 3 kids under 3, there are so many other things that I need to do, I never or rarely ever get to do the things I love to do.  I would love to have time to spend in my garden and enjoy the flowers that I have.  I would love to spend time learning how to decorate cakes.  I would love to spend time scrapbooking the pictures of my children and even my wedding.  I would love to take a creative class in something new.  I would love to get a massage.  And, yes, I would love to spend some time sleeping with out worrying about the kids waking up.

How do you wish to spend your time?

Amy

3 comments:

  1. I can so understand what you are going through! My daughter is four now, so things are definitely calming down time-wise, but I'm still learning how to use the small bits of time I have. Usually I wind up just taking a deep breath, poking around online, and recharging my batteries. I can't imagine what life would be like with THREE kids under three! Wow- go you!!

    I hope you get some more time, and you use it in a way that not only is fun, but also in a way that is restful and rewarding for you.

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wish... all in balance would be the best way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to all the things you wish to spend time doing! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! ♥Tee

    ReplyDelete