Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Getting Back on Track

I feel like I keep writing about the same thing; getting back on track with my belief system.  I really decided that I need to stop eating out, start making my own food, and after having a play date with another twins mom, I need to start eating healthier.  I also need to start doing more creative things.  I have been doing some things, but never on an ongoing basis.  The 3 kids are now sleeping through the night, and I am catching up on my sleep.  Once that happens, I plan to attempt to do something creative often as well as exercise and lose weight.

I will stop buying pre-made things that I can  make myself.

I will stop buying processed foods.

I will start making things that my family needs vs buying it already made.

I will start getting organized so that I can find the things that I need to create.

I will start cooking more often and creating food from scratch vs buying processed foods or foods from restaurants.

I will get more creative with my cooking and find new recipe.

I will continue to try to eat less meat and more veggies and beans.

I will continue to take care of my garden and enjoy watching the flowers and the plants grow!

I will maintain bot my blogs and my handwritten journals.

I will work on making a scrapbook of all 3 kids and our lives.



Maybe if I keep writing about the things that I want to do, I will be able to follow through with my beliefs.  Thanks for putting up with all my ramblings and my constant writing about things that I want to do.  It really helps to concretely put in words my beliefs and goals!

Amy

2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing all the time. Re-starting goals after I lose sight of them. But each time I little of the good habits stick and I don't have to work as hard to get back on track.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on frugal hacker. Love your blog! I also am getting into handmade and natural things! Following you! I'm giving away a cookbook that has REALLY helped me make our home almost processed food free. It's simple and economical too. I'm pretty much obsessed with it! It's called The More With Less Cookbook! You can see my review of it on my blog: www.thecheapandchoosy.blogspot.com

    Blessings!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete