Thursday, May 20, 2010

Father's Day

I have spent a ton of time trying to figure out the perfect father's day gift for my husband.  Part of the issues is that I don't want to spend a ton of money.  I had decided on going to a pottery store and having the kids do a handprint on a mug for my husband.  Then we were cleaning out the garage and I found a stepping stone mix kit that I had planned for last year, but didn't get around to making it, so I have that to give him.  Then the twins group that I belong to, put out the idea of taking pictures with letters that spell out dad and putting them in a frame or on a mug or anything else that you may be able to do with pictures.  I love this idea and want to do this too.  So this year, my husband will be getting a few gifts not just 1.  I can't wait to start these projects.  I am also planning on decorating a cake.  A friend and I have been learning how to decorate cakes and I can't wait to make one for an actual occasion.  I did make one for Michaels birthday but that was  a simple one made with jut a star tip!

I can't wait to start creating!  I will post pictures when I finish.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment