Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blogging

I am loving my blogs.  I love this one because it helps keep me honest and helps me to think about what I really want out of life.  I am getting very excited with the weather that we are currently having.  It makes me want to get outside with the kids and enjoy nature!  I love taking the kids to the park, going for walks, playing in the back yard!  I can't wait til we start our garden.  I have some plants that really need to be transplanted into larger planters so that they don't die.  I am so excited that I was able to start plants from seeds, I just hope that they last until it is time to plant them outside.  I think this year, we may need to plant our garden with plants from the store instead of plants that I grew from seeds.  Next year I will have  a better plan.  I need to start planing my flower garden for the front and the side of the house.    I talked to my husband about putting up a clothes line and I think we will.  Our weekends are going to be busy trying to get everything in order, but what a great way to pass the time!

I need to get my act together a little bit more so that I am not wasting this valuable time.  I love being home and I have so many things that I want/need to do.  I need to organize myself so that housework gets done, cooking gets done without waiting to the last minute, projects get completed and don't build up so that they are overwhelming and not enjoyable, and so many more things.  This is not a means to beat myself up, but just a means of me writing down what I need to do so that I get things done and enjoy this time I have with my kids!

I am now off to do a little housework while the twins sleep and then I really need to get the thank-you's completed since it has been a month since Michael's birthday.  Then I need to start making a couple of dresses for my daughter and some short sets for my sons.  Never mind taking care of my plants

Amy

BTW-My neighbors who are very much into gardening have offered to come over and make suggestions on what we should plant.  The husband also works at a nursery nearby so he knows what they have in stock and can make recommendations as well as the wife may be able to get us cutting from her mom's garden.  What a great way to be green, use cutting from another garden in the area that you live so that you know they grow in your zone and you are not buying new plants, just using existing ones.  I am so looking forward to my gardens!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment