What do you wish to say no to?
After reading a couple of people's posts on other blogs, I decided that I wish to say no to things that are bad for me!
1) I wish to say know to the nagging thoughts of wanting bad food, food that I know will make me feel horrible and say yes to the foods that will make me feel good!
2) I wish to say no to the negative thoughts about things in my life ie: my ability to create, my self opinion, my ability to cook, and on and on. I want to say yes to trying new things and allowing myself to believe in me!
3) I wish to say no to excuses for not exercising. I start out with the best intentions, but something always makes those intentions go far from the front of my mind. I wish to start exercising and be healthier for me and my family!
4) I wish to say no to watching too much tv so that I can find time for other things that are more important for me to spend time on. I wish to start watching less TV and start doing more of the things that I love!
5) I wish to say no to staying up too late so that the next morning and the next day, I am too tired to really enjoy spending time with my children. I wish to listen to my body and allow it to get the rest it needs.
6) I wish to say no to the craziness that I can control. I wish to say no to things that I know that I can't do because I just don't have the time. I wish to allow myself to have permission to say no to doing things I don't have time for!
7) I wish to say no to the negative thoughts that make me think that I am doing something to make people not like me. I need to realize that not everyone likes everyone and that it isn't necessarily me. I wish to believe that I am good enough to have people like me for who I am and that I contribute needed things to a friendship!
I thought that I would have a hard time with this, but I didn't. I ended up putting something positive or something that I wanted to say yes to so that there is also a positive spin to this post.
Thank you again to Jamie for making me think!