Sunday, March 28, 2010

Truly Living the Life I Want

I am truly lucky to be living the life that I have wanted to.  I am married to the best man ever, have my graduate degree in Social Work which is something that I wanted in the past, have the best 3 children, am am able to stay home and raise them myself.  There are somethings that I wish that I was doing to really live the life that I want.  I need to ensure that I set side time to be creative, time to read, clean my house, cook healthy food for my family, exercise/meditate, live as much of a green life as possible, and I'm sure that there are other things that I want to do that I can't think of right now.  I do all of these things sometimes, but now as regularly as I would like to.  Now that the weather is getting warmer (hopefully), I can get outside with the kids and play, take them for walks, go to places like the zoo and other animal places, go to farmer's markets, grow my own food and flowers, etc.  I need to realize what I want out of life and ensure that I consistently as possible do the things that I want to be doing!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful life! As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete