Wednesday, February 17, 2010

wishcasting Wednesday

Jamie Ridler over at http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting-wednesday-february-1 asks

"Where do you wish to make a difference?"

I hope that some where in my life I have made a difference in another person's life.  Professionally I am a social worker and have always wondered if my work has helped another person.  Now that I am no longer working, I hope that staying home with my children makes a difference in their life.  I hope that my love of all things creative gets passed onto them and even if they choose another path, I hope that they see that I truly loved being creative and that they follow what ever love they have.  I hope someday that I can figure out what I want to do with my life and that it will somehow make a difference in my life and the lives of others.  I have lots of thought, but just am not sure how to channel all the different interests that I have.

Thanks for all the thought provoking questions!

Amy


13 comments:

  1. ~your path will unfold before you...each minute spent with your children makes a huge impact on their lives...they will learn and remember the moments spent together...those you had worked with i am sure were left with the feeling as someone cared...that makes all the difference in the world...as Amy wishes for herself so I wish for her too...keep thinking it will come...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. One step at a time will open up your path... just be patient with yourself. As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, Amy, so I lovingly and honestly wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    I recently realized what I want to be now that I am grown up: me! And that is no small thing :) I hope too my daughter will embrace that message.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this wish :)

    as amy wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, being a stay at home mom with those little people is truly making a difference in the life of your entire family. Making healthy products for their body is making a difference in their health and you are teaching them important values about their bodies. Don't worry about not being able to channel all those whirling thoughts, just keep blogging and they'll come pouring out!

    As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Amy wishes for herself, I wish for her also. By the professional choice you made and the way you are choosing to live your life now you are making a difference. I think it is wonderful that you have so many different interests. That is what makes you interesting and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. As Amy wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. May you enjoy this time with your children and continue to make a difference where you want.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy, trust that you make a difference in many lives, whether you know it or not.
    As Amy wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Amy wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. As Amy wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!

    ReplyDelete